To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the LcResKit.msi program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Installing the Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1 Resource Kit on a computer with the Live Communications Server 2005 Resource Kit installed is not supported.
If you try to install this Resource Kit on a computer with a previous version of the Resource Kit installed, setup will prompt you to remove the previous version. You must then run setup again to install the Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1 Resource Kit.
Instructions for use:
After you install this download, refer to the Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1 Resource Kit
documentation for instructions.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file LcResKit.msi
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 Resource Kit and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.