This hotfix should be applied to the following Operations Manager 2007 SP1 roles:
- Management Server
- Gateway Server
- Web Console Server
- SCE Server
- Manually installed Agent (This hotfix should be applied directly to manually installed agents. Automatically deployed agents will appear in the Pending Management view to be approved for upgrade after installing this hotfix on the RMS/Management Server/Gateway server roles)
To extract the files contained in this hotfix:
You can run SystemCenterOperationsManager2007-SP1-KB954049-X86-X64-ENU.MSI from either Windows Explorer or from a command prompt.
NOTE: To run this file on Windows Server 2008 you must run this file from a command prompt which was executed with the Run as Administrator option. Failure to execute this MSI file under an elevated command prompt will not allow display of the System Center Operations Manager 2007 Software Update splash screen to allow installation of the hotfix.
- Copy the file:
To either a local folder or accessible network shared folder
- Then run:
SystemCenterOperationsManager2007-SP1-KB954049-X86-X64-ENU.MSI locally on each applicable computer that meets the predefined criteria.
For detailed instructions on the tasks described above, see the Knowledge Base article as referenced in the Additional Information section of this document.
This hotfix impacts the following installed files:
- HealthService.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- Microsoft.Mom.UI.Common.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- RootWebConsole.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- MobileWebConsole.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- RSSWebConsole.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.OperationsManager.Web.ConsoleFramework.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.OperationsManager.DataAbstrationLayer.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.OperationsManager.DataAbstactionLayer.CommonSetUp.dll (Version 6.0.6278.32)
- OperationalDataReporting.exe (Version 6.0.6278.00)