- To start the download, click the Download button next to the desired file.
- Do one of the following:
For the CHM file:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
If you are unable to view the CHM file when you click Open
, try the download again but select Save
and choose where you want to save the file. Then use one of the following methods to open the CHM:
1. Double-click the .chm file.
2. In the Open File-Security Warning
dialog box, click to clear the Always ask before opening this file check box.
3. Click Open
1. Right–click the .chm file, and then click Properties
2. Click Unblock
3. Double-click the .chm file to open the file.