If your download does not start after 30 seconds,
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the sharepointlibraries.exe program file on your hard disk.
- Type a location or click Browse to locate the folder where you want to store the SharePoint templates and Word documents, and then click OK.
After you install the SharePoint Document Libraries download, open the Word document for the library that you want to use, and then follow the instructions for adding the library to your SharePoint site. The document also contains instructions for customizing both the library and the Word template that accompanies the library.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file sharepointlibraries.exe
and the following files.
- About Invoice Library.docx
- About Meeting Notes Library.docx
- About Press Release Library.docx
- About Site Visit Library.docx
- About Specification Library.docx
To remove the document libraries and Word templates, do the following for each document library:
- Back up any files that you want to keep.
- In your Web browser, open the home page of the document library.
- Click Settings, and then click Document Library Settings.
- Under Permissions and Management, click Delete this document library.
To remove the SharePoint library templates, do the following:
- In your Web browser, go to http://servername/_catalogs/lt/Forms/AllItems.aspx, where servername is the name of your SharePoint server.
- For each template, click the Edit Document Properties icon, and then click Delete Item.
- Click OK.