Note:There are multiple files available for this download.Once you click on the "Download" button, you will be prompted to select the files you need.
This QFE rollup resolves the following issues:
- Experiencing a crash in the Data Protection Manager engine when you run a tape job from a protected server.
- Upon use of the Data Protection Manager Management Console to browse SharePoint recovery points or when you back-up a SharePoint point to tape from disk, you receive the following error message:
- PrmDatasetDatasourceMismatchForArchiveOfSC (=30132)
- A SharePoint recovery point in a secondary Data Protection Manager has a different set of datasets than the corresponding recovery point in the primary Data Protection Manager.
- Alerts for SCR servers do not display in Microsoft Operations Manager.
- Default disk allocations may grow unexpectedly for System State protection.
- When restoring a SharePoint site that contains a WEB host header to an alternate location, the site restores to the default site.
- Shared Service Provider (SSP) database protection is blocked when one or more SSP names begins with the other SSP name.
- The server is slow and time out errors may occur when you run a backup to tape job.
- Data Protection Manager-owned tapes are marked as unrecognized.
- Data Protection Manager cannot retrieve SharePoint catalog information. Therefore, item-level recovery is not possible for some content databases. Additionally, you may receive the following error code:
- You receive the following protection agent error code when bulk tape jobs cannot complete successfully:
- You may experience a Data Protection Manager engine crash during backup to tape.
- The Data Protection Manager Management Console does not display recovery points before the year 2010, in some scenarios.
This hotfix rollup also includes all previously released hotfix rollups for Data Protection Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
- A replica may be listed as inconsistent after you install System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 on a computer that is running an x64-based version of Windows Server 2003
- Description of the hotfix rollup package for System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: February 16, 2009
- Description of the hotfix rollup package for System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: April 14, 2009
- Description of the hotfix rollup package for System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: June 4, 2009
- A hotfix rollup package is available for System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: August 28, 2009
- A hotfix rollup package is available for System Center Data Protection Manager 2007: October 23, 2009
Please see KB979970
for complete information.