This download is a single tool to identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office 2003 programs.
This download allows you to identify and change language, keyboard, and regional settings for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office 2003 programs with a single tool. You can compare the settings of these programs and make changes as appropriate.
For example, you can:
- Change the current or enabled language for all Microsoft Office 2003programs
- Change the language preferences for menus and dialogs in the Microsoft Windows User Interface
- Select location or regional formats for numbers, currency or date and time settings
- Change the default keyboard language
- Change language preferences for Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Display the on-screen keyboard
This tool will benefit:
- Users that regularly work in a multilingual environment
- Users that share the same PC but use different language settings
- Users that work in one language but communicate with friends and colleagues in another
- Users that work with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Office 2003 programs in a variety of different languages or regional settings
- IT administrators or technicians that facilitate multilingual users to resolve language, regional, or keyboard issues
This program incorporates the functionality of tools such as:
- Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings
- The Language bar
- Text Services and Input Languages
- Regional Language Options
Supported Operating System
Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office program:
Note: Some Desktop Language Settings options require additional programs, such as the Multilingual User Interface (MUI) pack, so they may not be available.
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the Models_usEN.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install Microsoft Office 2003 Desktop Language Settings, start the program from your Desktop. In the program, each setting can be changed by clicking on the specific link. If you are unfamiliar with the options provided, use the mouse to hover over any link and descriptive text will appear at the bottom of the program window. In addition, the glossary link contains a definition of terms.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file Models_usEN.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office 2003 Desktop Language Settings and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.