For more information about the validation process, click here.
Spring brings all kinds of occasions to commemorate, from Mother's Day to the opening day of baseball season. This fun pack provides title slides for Photo Story slideshows created with Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition, along with templates for dropping your photos into digital greeting cards.
Spring brings all kinds of occasions to commemorate, from Mother's Day to the opening day of baseball season. This fun pack provides title slides for Photo Story slideshows created with Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition, along with templates for dropping your photos into digital greeting cards. In addition, we've collected a set of Internet Explorer Favorites to help you prepare for spring.
Springtime Greeting Card Templates and Title Slides
There are 15 greeting card templates for Mother's Day, graduation day, baseball season, and Easter that you can use with Windows XP or Microsoft Picture It!® (or other graphics programs) to create cards, personalized with your photos. You can send the greeting cards via e-mail, share them via Windows Messenger, or print them out and mail them.
You'll also find five title slides you can use when creating a Photo Story with Windows XP Plus! Digital Media Edition. Title slides are a useful way to add an opening theme to your Photo Story. The Fun Pack features title slides for the season's major holidays and occasions, including Mother's Day, graduation, and Easter. Learn more about Photo Story and Windows XP Plus! Digital Media Edition.
Internet Explorer 6 Spring Favorites
We've collected over 70 great sites covering a range of topics including baseball, Easter, Mother's Day, digital photography, graduation, and the outdoors. These sites will help you find the perfect gift, buy a digital camera, plan a hike, start a garden, and much more. Once installed, the links will appear in your Favorites menu. They will be in a folder labeled Spring Favorites.
Supported Operating System
- Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional
- A 350-megahertz (MHz) processor
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 300 MB of free hard disk space
- VGA video resolution monitor
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, keyboard, Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- An Internet connection may be required for some features
- Windows XP–compatible sound card and speakers or headphones
- 256-color video card
- 3-D graphics acceleration and 16 MB or more of video memory is required for some features. The video adapter must be compatible with Windows XP. Please see the below recommended system configuration for more information.
Note: You can confirm that your video adapter is compatible with Windows XP by reviewing the Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) page at the Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs Web site. Type the video adapter manufacturer name in the Search box, and then select Display from the list of hardware types.
Recommended System Configuration
- A 500 MHz or faster processor
- 128 MB or higher of RAM
- Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher video resolution monitor
- A video display adapter with hardware 3-D graphics acceleration and 16 MB or more of video memory, including the following:
- Matrox G400 and G450
- Trident BladeXP 128
- 3Dlabs Permedia 3
- Video cards using the ATI Radeon and Rage 128 chipsets
- Video cards using the NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 and GeForce chipsets
If you are using a video adapter containing the ATI or NVIDIA chipsets, we recommend you download and install the latest video card software drivers from the manufacturer's Web site.
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.