Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 is the collaboration platform at the core of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management solution that helps enable teams to reduce risk, streamline interactions and eliminate waste throughout the software delivery process.
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 is the collaboration platform at the core of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management solution that automates the software delivery process and enables organizations to effectively manage software development projects throughout the IT life cycle. Team Foundation Server 2010 enables the team to be more agile, collaborate more effectively, and deliver better quality software while building and sharing institutional knowledge. Project artifacts and data from work item tracking, source control, builds, and testing tools are stored in a data warehouse and powerful reporting and dashboards provide historical trending, full traceability and real-time visibility into quality and progress against business intent.
For more information on Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4 visit http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/products/2010/default.mspx
NOTE: The trial period lasts for 90 days.
This release was published on August 05 2010 and includes QFE KB2135068. For more information on this QFE please see the following Microsoft Support page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2135068.
Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86) or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Supported Architectures:
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
- Hardware Requirements:
- Computer that has a 2.2GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for x86
- 8 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - with Service Pack 1 or later
- Choose one of the following download options:
- Download the .exe file and the .rar files on this page, and save them on your computer. On the computer, double-click the .exe file to extract the ISO image.
- Download the ISO image directly:
The CRC and SHA1 hash values of your downloaded ISO image should match these:
- If you have a download manager that can handle a large file, click here to download the ISO image directly.
Use a hash extraction tool of your choice (several are available online for download) to compute the hash values.
- Choose one of the following options for handling downloaded ISO images:
- (Recommended) Write the image file to a blank DVD.
- (Alternative) Mount the image file virtually as DVD devices.
For more information about these options, see "What are ISO image files and how do I use them?" on the FAQ page.