Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is an integrated environment that simplifies the basic tasks of creating, debugging and deploying applications. Let Visual Studio 2010 Professional unleash your imagination and easily deliver your ideas.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional is an integrated environment that simplifies the basic tasks of creating, debugging and deploying applications. Unleash your creativity with powerful design surfaces and the ability to bring your designers and developer together to bring your vision to life. Work within a personalized environment, targeting a growing number of platforms, including Silverlight, SharePoint and Cloud applications and accelerate the coding process by using your existing skills. Integrated support for Test First Development and new debugging tools let you find and fix bugs quickly and easily to ensure high quality solutions.
For more information on Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4 visit http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/products/2010/default.mspx
NOTE: The trial period lasts for 30 days with the option to register the software for an additional 60 days.
Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions
- Users will need to install MSXML6 if not already present
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 and x64) - all editions
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) - all editions
- Supported Architectures:
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64) (WOW)
- Hardware Requirements:
- 1024 MB RAM (1.5 GB if running in a virtual machine)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9 capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Choose one of the following download options:
- Download the .exe file and the .rar files on this page, and save them on your computer. On the computer, double-click the .exe file to extract the ISO image.
- Download the ISO image directly:
The CRC and SHA1 hash values of your downloaded ISO image should match these:
- If you have a download manager that can handle a large file, click here to download the ISO image directly.
Use a hash extraction tool of your choice (several are available online for download) to compute the hash values.
- Choose one of the following options for handling downloaded ISO images:
- (Recommended) Write the image file to a blank DVD.
- (Alternative) Mount the image file virtually as DVD devices.
For more information about these options, see "What are ISO image files and how do I use them?" on the FAQ page.