Note: Administrators should refer to the Administrator resources section.
If you have Microsoft Office Project 2003 installed, do one of the following:
- Use the Microsoft Update or Office Update detection web sites (recommended). Both sites automatically detect Office and prompt you to install updates and service packs that bring Office programs up-to-date.
- Install only Project 2003 Service Pack 2. To do this, follow these steps:
Instructions for use:
- Download the .exe file by using the button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
After you install this update, use Project as you typically would.To remove this download:
There is no uninstall feature for this download. For more information, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article (873125):
You cannot remove service packs for Office 2003 products
Administrators working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Office Admin Update Center
Web site. On the home page of that site, look in the Update Strategies
section for the product version you are updating.
Download this update by clicking on the Download
button above. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article (197147): Command-Line Switches For IExpress Software Update Packages
See Microsoft Knowledge Base article (887620): Description of the Project 2003 Service Pack 2
for further information about this update.