The Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools are a set of tools to help administrators streamline management tasks such as troubleshooting operating system issues, managing Active Directory®, configuring networking and security features, and automating application deployment.
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
Note: The Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools are not supported on 64-bit platforms.
- 30 MB of free disk space
- Windows XP
- Windows XP SP1
- Windows Server 2003 family
- If the Beta version of Resouce Kit Tools is installed, it needs to be removed first.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download. Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Saveor Save this program to disk.
- To install the Resource Kit tools, run the rktools.exe package. After you accept the End User License Agreement (EULA), all necessary files are installed to the %Program Files%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools folder.
- Prior to starting and using the Resource Kit tools, please be sure to read the readme.htm file, which is located in the %Program Files%\Windows Resource Kits\Tools folder.