This add-in adds a Get Started tab to the Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Ribbon. Commands on this tab give you easy access to free content on Office Online that helps you learn PowerPoint 2007 quickly. See information in the System Requirements section before you download the add-in.
This add-in adds a Get Started tab to the PowerPoint 2007 Ribbon. Commands on this tab give you easy access to free content on Office Online, such as training courses, video demos, and other Office Online content designed to help you learn PowerPoint 2007 quickly. An Office Online interactive command mapping tool, also available on the Get Started tab, shows you where to find PowerPoint 2003 buttons and commands in PowerPoint 2007. Office Online Community discussions are also available directly from PowerPoint with this add-in.
Supported Operating System
Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Important, before you download: The Get Started tab may not appear
in PowerPoint 2007 if:
- PowerPoint 2007 is open when you download the Get Started tab add-in. If
that’s the case, close, and then reopen, PowerPoint after you download the add-in. OR,
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 was installed on your computer AFTER Microsoft Office 2007. To solve this problem, uninstall both .NET Framework 3.5 and Microsoft Office 2007. Then, reinstall in this order:
- .NET Framework 3.5 first
- Microsoft Office 2007 second.
Then install the Get Started tab download for PowerPoint 2007.
- This download works with the following Office program:
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- The following is also required:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Close PowerPoint 2007.
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above).
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Open PowerPoint 2007.
To remove this download:
- Click the Get Started tab in PowerPoint 2007. Click any of the buttons on the tab to see content to help you get started with PowerPoint 2007.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Click <add-in name> you want to remove and then click Uninstall.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click <add-in name> you want to remove and then click Remove.