The InfoPath 2003 Software Development Kit (SDK) download contains sample forms, tools, and documentation to assist with Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 and InfoPath 2003 Service Pack 1 form development and deployment.
The Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 Software Development Kit (SDK) is designed for solution providers (SPs), value-added resellers (VARs), and other developers who are interested in developing solutions with InfoPath 2003 and InfoPath 2003 Service Pack 1.
The InfoPath SDK includes documentation and samples that demonstrate development techniques for customizing and implementing InfoPath features, including integration with Microsoft Office Access 2003, Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft SQL Server, XML Web Services, Component Object Model (COM) components, and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO).
Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 SDK contents:
Section 1: Getting Started
Section 2: Common Developer Tasks
Section 3: Best Practices
Section 4: Developer Sample Forms
Section 5: Tools
Section 6: Macros
Section 7: Code Libraries
Section 8: InfoPath Developer's Reference
Note For the most current version of the InfoPath SDK documentation, see MSDN Online.
Supported Operating System
Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- This download works with the following applications:
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003
- Microsoft Office Access 2003
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Some of the developer sample forms and procedures require the following components:
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Office Outlook (or compatible e-mail client)
- Microsoft Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Service
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 or 1.1
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (with C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server (and the Northwind database)
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2002 and 2004
- Microsoft ASP.NET
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the InfoPathSDK.msi program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this SDK, your installation folder will contain Help, Samples, and Tools folders that contain documentation, developer sample forms, and tools. To view the SDK documentation and Getting Started and Readme documents, on the Windows Start menu point to Microsoft Office 2003 Developer Resources
, point to Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 SDK
, and then click the item you want to view.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file itself, delete the file InfoPathSDK.msi
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 SDK and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.