The Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Training, built on the Microsoft SharePoint Learning Kit, is designed for server administrators to install on an Office SharePoint Server site to help end-users learn about Office SharePoint Server.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Training Portal Edition Datasheet.docx
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 offers a rich set of features that allow you to build and maintain powerful intranets and Internets for your company. You can manage workflow, maintain version control, connect to business intelligence applications, track key performance indicators for your business, add blogs and wikis to improve knowledge transfer and enhance collaboration, and more.
The Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Training Portal Edition, built on the Microsoft SharePoint Learning Kit, is designed for server administrators who want to help their end-users learn how to use the features of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. The Training topics lead the learner step-by-step through beginning to advanced features, including Collaboration, Business Processes and Forms, Portals and Personalization, Search, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Content Management.
The Training includes videos, interactive tutorials, and articles. In addition, the material is SCORM compliant. You can easily add or remove training topics to fit your business needs. The Training also includes a reporting function that allows an administrator/trainer to track learners’ completed training topics. You can customize the Training to fit the look and feel of your own Office SharePoint Server site.
If you are an end-user, or want to view the training without installing it on an Office SharePoint Server site, please click here for the Standalone Edition.
- Please check the system requirements before downloading this Training
- A Standalone Edition is available if your system is not compatible with the Training
- Follow each step in the Install Guide for a successful deployment
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional Requirements:
- SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Server with processor speed of 2.5 gigahertz (GHz) or higher; dual processor, 3 GHz or higher recommended
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM; 2 GB memory recommended
- 3 GB of available hard disk
- CD ROM or DVD drive, local or network accessible
1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Over 100 megabits per second (Mbps) connection speed required for farm deployment, 56 kilobits per second (Kbps) required for client to server connection
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SharePointTraining.msi file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Click Next to install the Office SharePoint Server Training.
- Read the Software License Agreement and check the I Agree radio button if you agree.
- Click Next.
- Click Browse to select a different folder to install your application if you do not want to install to the default folder.
- Check the radio button to select installation for yourself, or everyone who accesses the computer.
- Click Next to start the installation.
- Click the Close button when the installation is complete.
Please read the Install Guide, included with the download, to learn how to deploy the Training.
Instructions for use:
: Read the Install Guide, included with the download, to learn how to deploy the Training.
To uninstall this download:
Uninstall directions are available in the Install Guide for the Office SharePoint Server 2007 Training.