Includes custom Project Guide and custom view samples related to the Project Guide 101 articles, and the default Project Guide files for Microsoft® Office Project 2003.
The download includes the Project Guide 101 set of articles for Project 2003, in the HTML Help file pj11ProjectGuide101.chm. The Project Guide 101 articles include the following sections:
- Project Guide Architecture and Extensibility
- Customizing the Project Guide
- Custom Views and the LoadWebBrowserControl Method
- Descriptions of the Project Guide and custom view samples
- Descriptions of the default Project Guide files
The sample files in the download include the default Project Guide files, plus the following location-independent samples:
- Critical Path Project Guide
- Interviewer Wizard Project Guide for BizTalk Server Deployment
- Interviewer Wizard Project Guide for Product Launch
- Messenger Project Guide
- Project Guide Editor
- Task Form Custom View
Note Project Guide 101 is also included in the complete Project 2003 SDK Download.
Supported Operating System
Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
This download works with the following applications:
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the pj11ProjectGuide101.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. The default installation directory is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2003 SDKs\Microsoft Office Project 2003 SDK
The installation creates the subdirectory Project Guide 101 in the installation directory, which contains the HTML Help file, and the subdirectories DefaultProjectGuideFiles and Samples. Installation also saves a backup file ProjectGuide101.exe in the installation subdirectory Downloads.
To re-install the Project Guide 101 files, double-click ProjectRenamer.exe in the Downloads subdirectory.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file itself, delete the file pj11ProjectGuide101.exe
To remove the installed files, delete the following from your installation directory:
- Project Guide 101 subdirectory