This Beta 2 Technical Refresh download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs.
This Beta 2 Technical Refresh download allows you to export and save to the PDF and XPS formats in eight 2007 Microsoft Office programs. It also allows you to send as e-mail attachment in the PDF and XPS formats in a subset of these programs. Specific features vary by program.
This Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for 2007 Microsoft Office programs supplements and is subject to the license terms for the 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta software. You may not use this supplement if you do not have a license for the software.
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download open the document you want to publish and then, depending on the program you are using, select Save or Publish to PDF or XPS
from the Office
For more information, search Office Help for "Save a file in PDF format" or "Save a file in XPS format".
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Office 2007 Add-in - Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS (Beta) and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.