For more information about the validation process, click here.
Make home movies like a pro with Windows Movie Maker 2 and this brand new collection of video titles. Whatever the occasion, there’s something here that will help you make your home movies even better!
Make home movies like a pro with Windows Movie Maker 2 and this brand new collection of video titles. Whatever the occasion, there's something here that will help you make your home movies even better!
Titles and End Credits
Choose from a selection of six "countdown," "the end," and blank video titles to add to your home movies. Use the blank clips to add your own titles using the Movie Maker titling engine.
Static Video Titles
The Creativity Fun Pack contains 16 static titles slides that you can use as-is or add your own titles to. These slides cover many occasions, including Mother's Day, Father’s Day, and graduation.
Supported Operating System
- Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional
- A 350-megahertz (MHz) processor
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 300 MB of free hard disk space
- VGA video resolution monitor
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, keyboard, Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- An Internet connection may be required for some features
- Windows XP–compatible sound card and speakers or headphones
- 256-color video card
- 3-D graphics acceleration and 16 MB or more of video memory is required for some features. The video adapter must be compatible with Windows XP. Please see the below recommended system configuration for more information.
Note: You can confirm that your video adapter is compatible with Windows XP by reviewing the Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) page at the Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs Web site. Type the video adapter manufacturer name in the Search box, and then select Display from the list of hardware types.
Recommended System Configuration
- A 500 MHz or faster processor
- 128 MB or higher of RAM
- Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher video resolution monitor
- A video display adapter with hardware 3-D graphics acceleration and 16 MB or more of video memory, including the following:
- Matrox G400 and G450
- Trident BladeXP 128
- 3Dlabs Permedia 3
- Video cards using the ATI Radeon and Rage 128 chipsets
- Video cards using the NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 and GeForce chipsets
If you are using a video adapter containing the ATI or NVIDIA chipsets, we recommend you download and install the latest video card software drivers from the manufacturer's Web site.
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.