Use the Send to OneNote from Internet Explorer PowerToy to send the contents of a Web page from Microsoft Internet Explorer to a new page in Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) with the click of a button.
Use the Send to OneNote from Internet Explorer PowerToy to send the contents of a Web page from Internet Explorer to a new page in OneNote 2003 SP1 with the click of a button.
Note: We have taken great care to ensure that PowerToys operate as they should, but they are not part of the OneNote 2003 SP1 program and are not supported by Microsoft. For this reason, Microsoft Technical Support is unable to answer questions about PowerToys.
Supported Operating System
- This download works with the following Office application:
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1
- The following is also required:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later versions
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Ensure you have the .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your system. If not, you can install it from Windows Update (in the Optional Updates section.)
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the IE2OneNote.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After installing this download, restart Internet Explorer. A new Send to OneNote
button will appear on the Internet Explorer Standard Buttons
Browse to a Web page in Internet Explorer and press the Send to OneNote
button to send the contents of the page to a new page in the Web Clippings
section of OneNote 2003 SP1. You can also copy part of a Web page by selecting just that portion of the page.
To change the options for the Send to OneNote from IE PowerToy, from the Internet Explorer Tools
menu select the Send to OneNote Settings
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file IE2OneNote.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Send to OneNote from IE PowerToy and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.