The BizTalk Adapter Pack has adapters for Oracle eBusiness Suite, SQL Server, Oracle Database, mySAP Business Suite and Siebel eBusiness Applications
Note: There are multiple files available for this download. Once you click on the “Download” button, you will be prompted to select the files you need.
Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2_0 Evaluation x86.exe
Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2_0 Evaluation x64.exe
An adapter is a software component that enables you to send and receive messages to and from a line-of-business (LOB) system. The primary design goal of adapters is to facilitate the exchange of business documents between trading partners.
The adapters provide the following advantages to clients:
- Consistent design-time experience. The adapters provide a common and user-friendly design time experience for browsing, searching, and retrieving metadata of LOB artifacts.
- Varied programming options. The adapters provide a choice of programming model including Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Channel Model, WCF Service Model, ADO.NET or through BizTalk orchestrations.
- Uniform experience across LOBs. The adapters standardize on using the WCF and Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Line of Business (LOB) Adapter SDK and hence provide a uniform experience of gaining access to any LOB system.
As mentioned, the adapters are built on top of the Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Line of Business (LOB) Adapter SDK. The WCF LOB Adapter SDK provides a common basis for building integration adapters that a variety of client applications such as BizTalk Server and Microsoft Office can consume.
The BizTalk Adapter Pack includes the following adapters:
This software is an evaluation version only and will expire in 120 days. Contact Microsoft to renew your license.
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server
The Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server exposes the SQL Server database as a WCF service. Adapter clients can perform operations on the SQL Server database artifacts such as tables, views, and procedures by exchanging SOAP messages with the adapter
Supported SQL Server versions are SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008
The SQL adapter uses ADO.NET to communicate with the SQL Server database. The minimum requirement is .NET 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapter 3.0 for Oracle Database . This Oracle database adapter enables adapter clients to read and write to and Oracle database
Supported Oracle Database Server versions
The Oracle Database adapter supports Oracle Data Access Components for Oracle Client 18.104.22.168 with Patch Set 22.214.171.124.
- Oracle 9.2
- Oracle 10.1
- Oracle 10.2
- Oracle 11.1
Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite . Using this adapter clients can perform operations on the the Oracle E-Business Suite artifacts (PL/SQL APIs, interface tables/views, concurrent programs, and request sets) and the underlying Oracle database artifacts (such as tables, functions, and procedures) by exchanging SOAP messages with the adapter.
The Oracle E-Business adapter uses the Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP.NET) 126.96.36.199 to communicate with Oracle E-Business Suite. ODP.NET 188.8.131.52 is one of the components of Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC).
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapter 3.0 for mySAP Business Suite . This adapter enables clients to exchange Intermediate Document (IDOC), BAPI, and Remote Function Call (RFC) messages with the SAP system.
- SAP R/3 4.6c Non-Unicode
- SAP R/3 4.7 Non-Unicode
- SAP R/3 4.7 Unicode
- SAP R/3 5.0 Non-Unicode
- SAP R/3 5.0 Unicode
- SAP R/3 6.0 Non-Unicode
- SAP R/3 6.0 Unicode
- Microsoft BizTalk Adapter 3.0 for Siebel eBusiness Applications -
This adapter enables clients to invoke Business Services and operations on Business Components in a Siebel eBusiness Application.
- Siebel 7.5 (184.108.40.206)
- Siebel 7.7 (220.127.116.11)
- Siebel 7.8 (18.104.22.168)
- Siebel 8.0 (22.214.171.124)
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3
WCF LOB Adapter SDK SP2
.NET 3.5 SP1