Business Contact Manager Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 provides the latest updates to Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. It is available only to licensed users of Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 and Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.
Note: This download is only available for licensed users of Office Small Business Edition 2003 and Office Professional Edition 2003.
This download provides the latest updates to Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager and is available to licensed users of Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 and Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. This download contains new functionality and security enhancements, in addition to performance improvements.
Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update includes the following new and improved functionality:
- Share your customer information and sales opportunities
- Synchronize customer information with your Microsoft Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC (available as a separate download for select languages)
- Use with Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and hosted Exchange Server 2003
- Integration with Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006*
For more detailed information and demos, visit the Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager site.
* Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006 is available separately, only in the U.S, available in Fall of 2005.
Supported Operating System
Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office program:
- Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business Edition 2003 with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 with Service Pack 1 or later
- Hardware requirements:
- Intel Pentium III-compatible processor, 450 MHz or higher
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 360 MB of available hard disk drive space
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher monitor resolution
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the BCMUPD.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
After you install this download, use Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update as you typically would.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file itself, delete the file BCMUPD.exe
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.