Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 is the collaboration platform at the core of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management solution that helps enable teams to reduce risk, streamline interactions and eliminate waste throughout the software delivery process. Team Explorer 2010 is the client SKU that allows you to access the Team Foundation Server functionality.
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 is the collaboration platform at the core of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management solution that automates the software delivery process and enables organizations to effectively manage software development projects throughout the IT life cycle. Team Foundation Server 2010 enables the team to be more agile, collaborate more effectively, and deliver better quality software while building and sharing institutional knowledge. Project artifacts and data from work item tracking, source control, builds, and testing tools are stored in a data warehouse and powerful reporting and dashboards provide historical trending, full traceability and real-time visibility into quality and progress against business intent. Team Explorer 2010 is the client SKU that allows you to access the Team Foundation Server functionality.
For more information on Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4 visit http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/products/2010/default.mspx
Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions
- Users will need to install MSXML6 if not already present
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 and x64) - all editions
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) - all editions
- Supported Architectures:
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64) (WOW)
- Hardware Requirements:
- 1024 MB RAM (1.5 GB if running in a virtual machine)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9 capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display
- DVD-ROM Drive
- On this page, click Download to start the download.
- To save the download on your computer so that you can install it later, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
- The CRC and SHA1 hash values of your downloaded ISO image should match these:
- CRC: 0x83597740
- SHA-1: 0x9c74c95a38a23d5168488094a5e752a9a5bc0cef
- Use a hash extraction tool of your choice (several are available online for download) to compute the hash values.
- Choose one of the following options for handling downloaded ISO images:
- (Recommended) Write the image file to a blank DVD.
- (Alternative) Mount the image file virtually as DVD devices.
For more information about these options, see "What are ISO image files and how do I use them?" on the FAQ page.