This Management Pack enables operators and administrators to manage Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products; this includes SharePoint Server 2010, Project Server 2010, Search Server 2010, and Office Web Apps.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products OpsMgr 2007 MP en-us.msi
The Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products management pack is designed to be used for monitoring SharePoint 2010 Products events, collecting SharePoint component-specific performance counters in one central location, and for raising alerts for operator intervention as necessary. By detecting, sending alerts, and automatically correlating critical events, this management pack helps indicate, correct, and prevent possible service outages or configuration problems, allowing you to proactively manage SharePoint servers and identify issues before they become critical. The management pack monitors and provides alerts for automatic notification of events indicating service outages, performance degradation, and health monitoring.
This Management Pack monitors:
- Access Services
- Document Conversions Launcher Service
- Document Conversions Load Balancer
- Excel Calculation Services
- InfoPath Forms Service
- Managed Metadata Web Service
- One Note Service
- PerformancePoint Service
- PowerPoint Web Service
- Project Server Service
- Project Server Events Service
- Project Server Queuing Service
- Secure Store Service
- SharePoint Server Search
- User Profile Service
- Visio Graphics Service
- Word Conversion Service
- Word Viewing Service
The SharePoint 2010 Products Management Pack is built to detect, diagnose, and alert on software and hardware incidents discovered by agents installed on SharePoint machines.
- Health monitoring of SharePoint Server 2010, Project Server 2010, Search Server 2010, and Office Web Apps
- Monitors Events and Services and alerts when service outages are detected
- Monitors Performance and warns users when SharePoint performance is at risk
- Forwards users to up-to-date TechNet knowledge articles
- 4/27/2010 - Original release, version 14.0.4744.1000
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2008
- Other Software: System Center Operations Manager 2007 SP1 or later.
- Download the MSI.
- Double click the MSI to install.
- View the Management Pack Guide for importing and configuration instructions.