This download shows the technique on how to use the Real-Time Communications (RTC) Client application programming interface (API) version 1.2 for automated agents to provide functionality for a large number of users.
This sample file accompanies the article "Implementing Automated Agents (Bots) using the RTC Client API" available from MSDN. To view the article, click the link in the Related Resources section of this page.
The Microsoft Real-Time Communications (RTC) Client application programming interface (API) version 1.2 can be used for end user desktop applications, or for automated agents to provide functionality for a large number of users. This download demonstrates an automated agent, and by providing an example, demonstrates the techniques you can utilize to develop such applications.
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003
- This download works with the following applications:
- Real-time Communications Client Application Programming Interface
- Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2003
To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the RTC_InformationAgent.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
To install the sample, double-click the RTC_InformationAgent.exe file in your installation directory.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file itself, delete the file RTC_InformationAgent.exe
To remove the installed files, delete the following from your installation directory:
- RTC_InformationAgent directory