To install this download:
Instructions for use:
- Download the file by clicking the Download link (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the pj11HostingPDSApplications.exe program file on your hard disk to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. The default installation directory is:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2003 SDKs\Microsoft Office Project 2003 SDK\PDS Reference
The installation creates the subdirectory PDS Web Applications in the installation directory, which contains a copy of the article HostingPDSWebApplications.doc, a Readme file, and the subdirectories SetupHostPDS, CustomViews, and WebPart. Installation also saves a backup file PDSWebApplications.exe in the installation subdirectory PDS Downloads.
Before you install the sample application SetupHostPDS, read the section Installing and Running the Sample Code
in the document HostingPDSWebApplications.doc (or in the MSDN online article Building and Hosting PDS Web Applications for Project Server 2003
). That explains how to create and configure a Web site for development of a PDS Web application, and how to modify the HostPDS sample application for your environment.
To re-install the PDS Web Applications files, double-click PDSWebApplications.exe in the PDS Downloads subdirectory.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file itself, delete the file pj11HostingPDSApplications.exe
To remove the installed files, delete the following from your installation directory:
- PDS Downloads\PDSWebApplications.exe
- PDS Web Applications subdirectory