You must register to receive this download. Please click the Continue button to register.
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 delivers end-to-end service management of applications and IT services running across the Windows, UNIX and Linux servers in your datacenter.
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 delivers end-to-end service management of applications and IT services running across your datacenter fabric, providing you greater and control and insight into the health and performance your Microsoft, UNIX and Linux servers, and the workloads running on them. With Operations Manager 2007 R2 you can reduce the cost of managing your datacenter, and assure delivery of IT services to expected and agreed levels.
Feature Bullet Summary:
- End-to-End Datacenter Service Management: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 helps improve datacenter service performance by improving resolution time through best practice driven alerting, service level monitoring, and reporting.
- Best of Breed for Windows and Beyond: Extending low cost Windows management to the complete datacenter environment, Operations Manager 2007 R2 provides a single pane of glass across operating systems, hypervisors, network, storage, and Microsoft, UNIX and Linux applications.
- Increased Efficiency and Control: With automation of routine and redundant tasks, Operations Manager 2007 R2 provides intelligent monitoring and the ability to automate action to help increase efficiency and enable greater control of your IT environment.
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
For the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Management, Web, Database and Reporting Servers:
- Computer with an x86 or x64 2.8 GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server ® 2008 Enterprise, Standard, or Datacenter (x86 or x64) edition or Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, Standard or Datacenter (x86 or x64) edition
- 4 GB or more RAM; 100 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard or Enterprise edition or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise edition (for the Database Server)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard or Enterprise edition or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services with Service Pack 1 (for the Reporting Server)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0 (for the Management Server)
- Microsoft WS-Management 1.1 (for the Management Server)
- Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0
- Microsoft Internet Information Services configured with ASP.NET (for the Web Server)
- Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 (for the Web Server)
- Network adapter
For the Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Consoles:
- Computer with an x86 or x64 1.8 GHz or faster processor running Windows Vista ® or
- Windows ® XP Professional with Service Pack 1 (or later)
- 2 GB or more of RAM; 5 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Windows PowerShell TM
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0
- Network adapter
Actual requirements may vary depending upon implementation. For more details on planning, sizing and supported environments, please refer to the product documentation at http://technet.microsoft.com/opsmgr
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the install of R2.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Operations Manager 2007 R2 and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.
- Log onto the SQL Database Server and from SQL Management Studio delete the Operational Database and Data Warehouse