What is ERP?
ERP stands for enterprise resource planning. An ERP system helps companies integrate and manage all their financial, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, reporting, and human resources activities. ERP systems can be deployed on-premises, but automated, cloud-based solutions are becoming more popular every year.
Have a question?
Dynamics 365 goes beyond traditional ERP systems by bringing comprehensive enterprise resource planning functionality together with the Office 365 apps you already know in a single, cloud-based service. If you’re a small or medium-sized business, it helps you manage your finances. If your enterprise is larger, you can manage your operations and increase your speed of doing business. And Dynamics 365 powers insights that help you and your team make data-driven decisions to improve your business performance.
The right ERP software brings all your business processes together for easier collaboration, faster decision making, and improved overall productivity for the whole team. An integrated ERP system helps you with:
- Financial management - Improve your control over company assets, cash flow, and accounting
- Supply chain and operations management - Streamline your purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and sales-order processing
- Customer relationship management - Improve customer service, and increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Project management - Get what you need to deliver work on time and on budget with better billing and project monitoring
- Human resources management - Attract and retain good employees with tools that help you hire, manage, and pay your team
- Business intelligence - Make smart decisions with easy-to-use reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools
With ERP systems in place, you work around the world and across multiple operations. They help your business move into new markets as you maintain visibility into your overall operations and standardize your business processes.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help your enterprise move into new markets as it maintains visibility into overall operations and standardizes business processes.
- Collaborate across your virtual organization - Optimize your value chain by working effectively with other operations, partners, and suppliers.
- Expand into new markets easily - Scale your global ERP solution rapidly to support new locations, geographies, and industries with minimal IT effort.
- Simplify your IT environment - Standardize on a single ERP solution based on Microsoft Dynamics, and innovate more easily by capitalizing on existing IT investments in Microsoft products and technologies, such as SharePoint Server and Office.
ERP with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Get up and running quickly with Dynamics 365. It offers options tailored to different roles, so you can start with what you need now, and easily adapt as your business needs change.
See how ERP can improve your business. Try a free trial of Dynamics 365 now, starting with:FINANCIALS
Perfect for small and medium-sized businesses
Perfect for larger enterprises