Governments, institutions, and schools around the world are seeking ways to ensure students leave with the skills they need to be successful in today's knowledge-based economy. Research shows that innovative teaching practices, combined with technology are two key factors that lead to students' acquisition of 21st century skills. Yet how do we scaffold professional development in a way that supports teachers and school leaders on that path to innovation? How can we support them so that technology is integrated into their daily practice?
Join expert educators, teacher trainers from non-governmental organizations, commercial providers, local governments and districts and become part of the Microsoft Educator Network training provider program.
- Register and create a profile on Microsoft Educator Network .
- Go to www.mietrainer.com, complete the application.
- Attend an in person Building Educator Capacity Train the Trainer session OR webcast and learn about Microsoft technologies and services in education. Learn More
- Complete a brief assessment.
- Once you have trained or coached 100 or more educators and have recorded these trainings, you will be awarded the MIE Trainer certificate.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to assist you.