Research shows that innovative teaching practices combined with technology are two key factors that lead to students' acquisition of 21st century skills. In combination with Microsoft's on-demand trainings found on the Educator Community, face-to-face professional development is critical for many teachers to gain the skills needed. Microsoft's education training partner program connects hundreds of thousands of educators annually to professional development across the globe.
Become a Microsoft education training provider
Connect with education leaders, training partner peers, and Microsoft teams around the world to learn about transforming teaching and learning, preparing school leaders and educators to embrace the digital future and bring change to the classroom — powered by Microsoft technologies and professional development guidance. Join this exclusive network of selected training partners and drive greater teacher engagement and higher student achievement!
What type of training provider are you?
- Are you an individual teacher training professional? Become an individual Microsoft Innovative Educator Trainer through our online trainer academy.
- Does your company provide education training to schools? Become a Microsoft education training partner.
Benefits for the Microsoft in Education Training Partners
Accelerate your training practice
- Market your training events through microsoft.com
- Promote your services through Microsoft social and online channels, newsletters, and events
- Participate in Microsoft-sponsored training and education content development opportunities
- Help your trainers qualify to become Microsoft Innovative Educator trainers and master trainers
Learn valuable new skills
- Gain in-depth training on Microsoft professional development programs and resources
- Discover Microsoft resources you can leverage in your own outreach and trainings — have access to over 150 hours of PD training materials you can leverage in your own engagements
- Expand your practice to include computer science/coding and STEM-related disciplines
Connect with Microsoft in Education
- Build relationships with the Microsoft Education team in your region and get connected with new opportunities to accelerate existing deals, to drive faster deployments and grow consumption
- Participate in quarterly partner community connect calls
- Receive the monthly partner newsletter
How to Apply
- Deep dive to the Microsoft in Education Global Training Partner Program and your commitments
- Invitation to Training Partner Summit for onboarding
- All your organization’s Microsoft trainers register and create a profile on Microsoft Educator community at education.microsoft.com