Registration is required for this evaluation.
Click continue to begin your evaluation.Loading...
Your download has started. This download has multiple files.
If the download did not start automatically, click the button below.We're sorry. A technical error has been encountered, and we are unable to deliver the download to you. Our technical team is working on it now. Please try again later.You can only download this evaluation from a desktop computer.Please select your language:
Microsoft Project is a simple, powerful app to manage work and help your teams successfully navigate projects of any size from start to finish. From quick projects, to complex initiatives, it’s never been easier to stay organized, focused, connected, and in charge.
Discover some of the powerful on-board tools you can leverage to make project management simpler:
- Let your team choose a view that works for them - Experiment with different views like Timeline, Grid, and Board views.
- Get the big picture - Aggregate projects from different tools together into a single Roadmap view* that is visual and interactive. (*Available with Project Plan 3 and Project Plan 5 only.)
- Get more out of Project with Office 365 –
- Use Project and Microsoft Teams to collaborate and manage all aspects of a team project, including file sharing, chats, meetings, and much more.
- Easily add new collaborators and allow anyone to view updates with Office 365 Groups.
- Leverage automated scheduling to stay on track.
- Infuse your projects with the power of intelligent planning in Project Plan 3 and Project Plan 5:
- Use Microsoft Power BI* to create stunning interactive dashboards that visualize all aspects of your project.
- Build custom desktop or mobile experiences quickly with Microsoft PowerApps* and create automated workflows with Power Automate*.
- Connect your project to Project Online to build on previous or current projects in your organization.
Compare the plans
Plan 1. Enables you to quickly and easily manage projects through a web browser. Includes multiple project views (Grid, Board, Timeline), collaboration, and project scheduling features.
Plan 3. If you want robust reporting capabilities, the ability to build visual, interactive roadmaps, or if you prefer the fully-installed desktop application over the online version, this is a good choice.
Plan 5. Includes everything in Plan 3 plus: demand management, enterprise resource management, and portfolio analysis and optimization. It’s good for portfolio/resource managers.
Plan 5 is available for evaluation with partners. Find a partner here.
Supported languages for Microsoft Project are listed in this article.
- Review the system requirements in the Project FAQs.
- Sign up for a 30-day Project trial.
- Receive emails with resources to guide you through your evaluation.
Project BlogCommunity | Last Visited:Project BlogCommunity
Microsoft Tech Community: Project BlogCommunity | Last Visited:Microsoft Tech Community: Project BlogCommunity
Project on LinkedInCommunity | Last Visited:Project on LinkedInCommunity
Project on TwitterCommunity | Last Visited:Project on TwitterCommunity
Guide to planning a perfect projectProduct Resources | Last Visited:Guide to planning a perfect projectProduct Resources