Making it easier to buy Microsoft products and services.
Microsoft Financing provides a range of flexible payment solutions that enable you to structure your IT product and service spend to meet your specific business needs. Whether your IT solution is Microsoft only, or combines products from other supplier and Microsoft Partners, Microsoft Financing can help you manage your total cloud, software, hardware, and deployment costs; all while leaving your existing credit lines and cash free to invest as you choose.
It's easy to get started!
Get in touch
- Contact your local Microsoft account manager, Microsoft Partner, or authorized distributor.
- Email MSFsales@microsoft.com to be connected with your dedicated Payment Solutions Sales Professional.
- Work with your Microsoft Partner or Payment Solutions Sales Professional to submit your financing application.
Whether you would like to structure your payments equally over time, defer payments until budget becomes available, ramp payments to align with deployment schedules, or negotiate a custom payment plan that aligns solutions with budget, cash flow, and deployment, we can help. Our Payment Solutions Sales Professionals will work with you to develop a payment structure to meet your organization’s specific needs.
Avoid a large upfront investment by spreading low, equal, and predictable payments over one to five years with a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual spread.
Defer making your first payment for up to six months. This will allow you to begin deploying and benefitting from your IT investments immediately, and then pay as your budget becomes available.
Maximize your ROI by aligning payments to deployment and realized benefits—paying less initially and more in the later stages of the rollout, while retiring your prior IT solution.
For software agreements in particular, the payment solution period must match the duration of the agreement. For example, a three-year Enterprise Agreement (EA) or Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA) would be covered by a payment solution over 36 months. Typically, there is a similar solution financing alignment for hardware and services contracts from both Microsoft and Microsoft Partners. Payment Solutions Sales Professionals and your Microsoft sales representative or partner will work with you to select the ideal solution for your requirements. For a complete overview of payment options and benefits from Microsoft Financing, please download our datasheet.
Benefits of Microsoft Financing
- Execute Extended Payment Terms as a simple amendment to an Enterprise Agreement (EA) or to a Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA), with no need for a loan document or additional approvals.
- Structure payments to cover 100% of the solution cost with no additional collateral, no residuals, and no hidden fees.
- Simplify device acquisition and eliminate disposition hassles at end of lease.
- Innovate on your terms—Structure payments to meet your business requirements; add new seats and products as needs change.
- Choose predictable monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Create a customized payment plan by deferring your initial payment up to six months, or ramping payments to start low and increase as you benefit from your IT solution.
- EA and MPSA enrollments provide ease of purchase and early lock-in of renewal pricing.
- Add new products, upgrades, or consulting services to an existing agreement outside of normal budget cycles, at any time.
- Preserve capital and other financial resources for alternative strategic investments.
- Aligns payments to budgets, cash flow, planning and deployment.
- Maximize ROI—minimize up-front payments and pay as you deploy your IT solution and realize benefits.
- Microsoft Financing works diligently behind the scenes to offer you the best payment solution.
Learn more about the Microsoft Financing Program at the Microsoft Partner Network.
These web pages are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer of credit by Microsoft or any affiliate of Microsoft. To receive financing, a customer must be credit-approved by the applicable third-party financing provider. The financing agreement sets forth the terms and conditions on which financing is offered.