Making it easier to buy Microsoft products and services.
Payment Solutions provide a range of flexible options that enable you to structure your IT spend to meet your specific business and financial needs. Whether your IT solution is Microsoft-only, or combines products from other suppliers and Microsoft Partners as well, Payment Solutions can help you manage your total acquisition costs and investment priorities—and keep your existing credit lines and cash free for other investments.
It's easy to get started!
Get in touch
- Contact your local Microsoft account manager, Microsoft Partner, or authorized distributor.
- Email MSFsales@microsoft.com to be connected with your dedicated Payment Solutions Specialist.
- Work with your Microsoft Partner or Payment Solution Specialist to submit your application.
Whether you would like to structure your payments equally over time, defer payments until budget becomes available, or ramp payments to align with deployment schedules, we can help. Our Payment Solution Specialists will work with you to develop a payment structure to meet your organization’s specific needs.
Monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual spread
Avoid a large upfront investment by spreading low, equal, and predictable payments over 12 to 60 months.
Defer making your first payment for up to six months. This will allow you to begin deploying and benefitting from your IT investments immediately, and then pay as your budget becomes available
Maximize your ROI by structuring and aligning payments to deployment and realized benefits—paying less initially and more in the later stages of the rollout, while ramping down existing IT solutions.
For software agreements, the payment solution period must match the duration of the agreement. For example, a three-year Enterprise Agreement would be covered by a payment solution over 36 months. Payment Solutions Specialists and your Microsoft sales representative or partner will work with you to select the ideal solution for your requirements. For complete Payment Solutions options, please download our datasheet.
Benefits of Payment Solutions
- Purchase software through a payment structure that aligns with your budget, cash flow, or deployment schedule.
- Choose predictable monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payments ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Create a customized payment plan by deferring your initial payment up to six months, or ramping payments to start low and increase as you benefit from your IT solution.
- Payment Solutions provide flexible and simple payment options for software and services to help simplify your migration to the cloud.
- Execute Extended Payment Terms as a simple amendment to an Enterprise Agreement, with no need for a loan document or additional approvals.
- Enterprise Agreement enrollments provide ease of purchase and early lock-in of renewal pricing.
- Add new products, upgrades, or consulting services to an existing agreement outside of normal budget cycles, at any time.
- Payment Solution Specialists are available to assist in licensing and structured payment design.
- Preserve capital and other financial resources for alternative strategic investments.
- Structure payments to cover 100% of the solution cost with no additional collateral, no residuals, and no hidden fees.
- Secure a funding alternative to a traditional loan at competitive rates.
- Low minimum requirement amount.
These webpages are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer of credit by Microsoft or any affiliate of Microsoft. To receive financing, a customer must be credit-approved by the applicable third-party financing provider. The financing agreement sets forth the terms and conditions on which financing is offered.