- Build your secure modern enterprise
- Immediately – Know your security posture and define critical next steps.
- Longer term – Integrating security and identity across the pillars of your enterprise.
- Know your security posture
- One of your biggest challenges in digital transformation is ensuring security, privacy, and compliance. Key to securing your enterprise now and into the future is knowing your current security posture and its potential weaknesses. At Microsoft, our “built-in” approach to security empowers you to be vigilant on all fronts. Shifting from passive-defensive to active-defense changes your security posture—you’re aware, you’re prepared, you’re ready to take action.
- Assess the controls that protect your data and assetsHow well do the technology and processes your business relies on today protect your organization? Gauge the effectiveness of your enterprise security program and create a strategy to improve your security posture.
- Understand your identity environmentUnderstand your identity environment and create a prescriptive, actionable roadmap to meet your current and future business needs. We will work with you to understand your business goals and challenges and develop an enterprise security strategy to stay ahead of trending threats.
- Protect and empower your business
- After assessing your security posture, the next step in securing your business and assets involves building defenses into your security and identity foundations. Microsoft cybersecurity and identity architects can provide expert advice and help you build your security and identity roadmaps while supporting your organization’s integration efforts.
- Build your security foundationDefend against cyberthreats by establishing a secure foundation. Microsoft Services can help you protect your administrative infrastructure from malicious attacks and suspicious behavior.
- Build your identity foundationEnable business through modern identity solutions that span the cloud and on-premises installations. Microsoft Services can help you modernize your cloud-only and hybrid deployments to enable business without borders.
- Obtain incident response and recovery services
- Our Premier Support services can help you enable new capabilities and keep your organization protected by maintaining your security and identity investments. Premier Support contracts include incident response as a standard feature, with enhanced support packages available that offer response times as short as 15 minutes.
- Implement a well-honed approach for both hybrid and on-premises environments to deliver the maximum level of system health and productivity while offering a financially-backed SLA for 30-minute incident response
- Deliver on the promise of your IT’s potential. Expect a 15-minute incident response time, contact with a dedicated team of trusted advisors, and access to proactive services.
The promise of Microsoft Services
Enpower customers to accelerate the value imagined and realized from their digital experiences
innovating with new business models, services and products that differentiate.
improved business performance, accelerating time to market and increasing value.
differentiated digital services built for your needs.