Operations assessments to help streamline processes, including security measures and resource allocation
Hands-on training and knowledge transfer to help increase IT staff expertise and improve alignment.
Accelerated response times—you speak to the correct subject matter experts right when you need them.
Access to a global network of experts with unmatched knowledge of Microsoft products
- Enterprise Customer Support
- As a global enterprise ourselves, we understand the need for comprehensive solutions that provide expert resources and support for multiple regions, services that drive global IT efficiencies, and knowledge and resource sharing across locations. Microsoft Services serves 75 percent of global Fortune 1000 companies across multiple industries.
- Support for Developers
- Microsoft Premier Support for Developers provides an end-to-end managed support across the full Microsoft developer platform: on-premises, hybrid, or in the cloud—helping your company throughout the development lifecycle. Create high performing and secure application while enhancing your organization's skills by working side by side with experts from Microsoft and engaging in training programs, workshops, labs and best practices.
- Support for Partners
- Premier Support for Partners is our most comprehensive support offering for partners. Focused on your success, it offers flexible, managed support solutions that help differentiate your business by enabling you to expand capabilities, collaborate more strategically with Microsoft, and empower your customers to make the most out of their Microsoft investments. Now, with new cloud-enabled services!
- Premier Mission Critical
- PMC is a holistic, in-depth solution, covering the interdependencies and interactivities among Microsoft server products across your mission critical environment. PMC emphasizes a proactive approach that helps maximize uptime, optimize performance and lower the total cost of ownership for your mission critical solution.
- Support Cloud and on Premise
- You can work in new, more productive ways with the cloud. However, as your business evolves to utilize the power of the cloud, so must your systems, your processes, and the skills of your people. Challenges in adjusting can keep you from operating and realizing the value of IT investments successfully.