For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
Make sure you do it in the right place.
- Select Menu > Apps. (or Applications) > App.mgr. > Installed apps. (or Menu > Settings > Application mgr. > Installed apps).
- Select the application you want to remove.
- Select Options > Uninstall (or Remove).
- Confirm the uninstallation.
- If the problem persists with the third party application, contact the application provider; or you may try to reinstall the application and remove it again, if it does not help, reset the device or update the phone sw.
Note: If you remove an application, you can only reinstall it if you have the original application or a full backup of the removed application. If you remove an application, you may no longer be able to open documents created with that application. If another application depends on the application that you removed, the other application may stop working.
Note also that you may not be able to uninstall applications that came pre-installed in your phone.