For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
The panorama mode in Camera application allows capturing wide angle images consisting of up to 5 image frames. The panorama images can be taken in the following way:
- Open the Camera application.
- In the active toolbar, select Switch to panorama mode.
- Press the capture key to capture the first frame of the panorama image.
- Rotate the camera to the left or right in the direction of the green arrows until the white viewfinder frame falls over the red frame.
- Stop the rotation for a moment to let the next frame be captured (don't press the capture key, the camera will automatically capture the frame).
- Continue to the direction of the green arrow and repeat steps 4 and 5 until the whole panorama image is captured.
- Select Stop to finish the capture.
For the optimum quality, try to keep the rotation axis as close to the lens as possible. Rotate the device instead of moving yourself.