For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
A signature is typically a short personal message including your name. It is added to the end of each mail you send. To define or modify a signature:
- In the Inbox, select Options > Settings.
- Select the account from the list.
- Select Mailbox settings (or Mailbox on the Exchange ActiveSync).
- Tap Include signature to Yes
- Tap Signature text.
- Enter your signature or message.
- Tap the green checkmark, if available.
- Select OK to save your changes.