For more information on your device, select it on the Support main page.
- Select Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi radio > On.
- From the standby mode, select Go to > Quick connect or from the Wi-Fi menu, select Quick connect.
- If you are already connected to another network, a message asks if you want to disconnect from that network. Select Yes.
- The phone searches for networks and when the network with the best signal strength is found, a message is displayed, which confirms the network connection. If you have not saved the network, a message asks if you want to save it with Yes or No.
- If no available networks can be found, No quick connect networks available is displayed.