Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for wireless, rapid pairing and connecting with other NFC-enabled devices, without having to enter passcodes and confirmations. Some examples are: launch web content by touching an NFC tag with your phone, use convenient contactless payment or ticketing systems (depending on region), or touch your friend's NFC-enabled phone with your phone to copy a picture directly, or play a game optimised for NFC.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?