Mail app currently supports many of the most popular services, including Yahoo!® Mail, Windows Live™ Hotmail®, and Nokia Mail, depending on your country. There are also thousands of local service providers that are preconfigured on the Mail app. You can also configure your own Internet Service Provider (ISP) accounts (POP3 and IMAP). Simply enter your mail address and password, and Mail app will prompt you for the information it requires to sign in to your account. (See also: How can I add a mail provider that is not listed?)
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?