If your Nokia Symbian3 phone (Nokia N8, C7, E7, 700, 701 etc.) cannot complete the latest Nokia Store installation or you haven’t got notification that the update is available, please download standalone installation package from new-symbian-3 directly to your Nokia Symbian3 phone or download the package to your PC and install it via Nokia Suite. Confirm all prompts during the installation. When prompted for the installation destination, please choose the C: drive. Note that additional middleware components may be downloaded to your device if they require updates. In such case the total download size can be larger than 10 MB, so using Wi-Fi (WLAN) connection is recommended.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?