If your Nokia Symbian3 phone (Nokia N8, C7, E7, 700, 701 etc.) cannot complete the latest Nokia Store installation or you haven’t got notification that the update is available, please download standalone installation package from new-symbian-3 directly to your Nokia Symbian3 phone or download the package to your PC and install it via Nokia Suite. Confirm all prompts during the installation. When prompted for the installation destination, please choose the C: drive. Note that additional middleware components may be downloaded to your device if they require updates. In such case the total download size can be larger than 10 MB, so using Wi-Fi (WLAN) connection is recommended.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Nokia application (3rd party application)?
- Why can't I find Dolby setting in Music Player after updating to Nokia Belle FP2?
- Can I scan QR codes with my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Microsoft Apps uses a lot of memory. What should I do?