When typing a text in landscape mode during a call, the proximity sensor is easily covered by hand. This causes the display to go blank. The proximity sensor is located on top left on the Nokia 700 and 603 devices.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?