When typing a text in landscape mode during a call, the proximity sensor is easily covered by hand. This causes the display to go blank. The proximity sensor is located on top left on the Nokia 700 and 603 devices.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How do I select the alphanumeric keypad on my Nokia Belle FP2 device?
- My Nokia phone screen is made from Gorilla Glass. What does that mean?