When typing a text in landscape mode during a call, the proximity sensor is easily covered by hand. This causes the display to go blank. The proximity sensor is located on top left on the Nokia 700 and 603 devices.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40, S60 or Symbian phone?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?