When typing a text in landscape mode during a call, the proximity sensor is easily covered by hand. This causes the display to go blank. The proximity sensor is located on top left on the Nokia 700 and 603 devices.
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- Can I have multiple mail accounts using ActiveSync on my Symbian^3 device?