Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that requires not only software but also hardware. We have introduced a range of NFC smartphones last August: Nokia 700, 701 and 603. Previous smartphones do not include the hardware technology that is needed for NFC and therefore an update to Nokia Belle can’t add NFC to your phone’s features. The only exception is the Nokia C7-00, that nevertheless had the respective hardware as well as the software support already before Nokia Belle.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?