Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that requires not only software but also hardware. We have introduced a range of NFC smartphones last August: Nokia 700, 701 and 603. Previous smartphones do not include the hardware technology that is needed for NFC and therefore an update to Nokia Belle can’t add NFC to your phone’s features. The only exception is the Nokia C7-00, that nevertheless had the respective hardware as well as the software support already before Nokia Belle.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?