This is a known issue in the Lync mobile client (Microsoft Apps v1) and it has been fixed in the Microsoft Apps v2. If you don’t want to use Lync, you can still close the application through the task switcher in your Nokia Belle device. Long press the menu key, and close the Lync app from the list of open apps.
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40, S60 or Symbian phone?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?