Creating a new PowerPoint document is not supported by Office Mobile. You can read and also edit existing PowerPoints in the device. You can save a PowerPoint presentation under a new name, and use that as template.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- Why can't I find Dolby setting in Music Player after updating to Nokia Belle FP2?
- Can I scan QR codes with my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Microsoft Apps uses a lot of memory. What should I do?
- Why cannot I create a new PowerPoint presentation on the phone although I can create a Word and Excel document?