Yes. On Nokia Store there are several different QR and bar code reader applications available. Using Nokia Store phone client (or on web http://store.nokia.com ) please use search words like "QR reader" to find a proper application for your phone, download and install the application on your phone. In order to scan the codes follow the manufacturer's instructions on the screen.
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- Why can't I find Dolby setting in Music Player after updating to Nokia Belle FP2?
- Can I scan QR codes with my Nokia Symbian phone?
- Microsoft Apps uses a lot of memory. What should I do?
- Why cannot I create a new PowerPoint presentation on the phone although I can create a Word and Excel document?