It has been reported that the screensaver clock is not visible (even when the "Big Clock" screensaver is selected on some devices). The reported issue can be seen in Belle FP2 (e.g. Nokia 808 PureView firmware 113.010.1507) when the phone is used in Czech, Farsi, Hungarian or Norwegian languages. In such situations, please download and install the following file: bigclock.sisx.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How do I select the alphanumeric keypad on my Nokia Belle FP2 device?
- My Nokia phone screen is made from Gorilla Glass. What does that mean?