An access point is where your device connects e.g. to a packet data or WLAN network. A destination is a group of one or more access points. When there are more than one access point defined in a destination, the connection is attempted in the order in which the access points are placed in the group. If the connection to the first access point cannot be established, the next access point is tried.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?