Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for wireless, rapid pairing and connecting with other NFC-enabled devices, without having to enter passcodes and confirmations. Some examples are: launch web content by touching an NFC tag with your phone, use convenient contactless payment or ticketing systems (depending on region), or touch your friend's NFC-enabled phone with your phone to copy a picture directly, or play a game optimised for NFC.
- Big Clock screensaver clock is not visible
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?
- How do I know when I have a new mail on my Nokia Belle device?
- Do I have to exit my current account to view mails in another account?